TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED:
We collect personal information about our users in order to provide our products, services, and customer support. Our products, services, and customer support are provided through many platforms including but not limited to: websites, phone apps, email, and telephone. The specific platform and product, service, or support you interact with may affect the personal data we collect.
HOW THE INFORMATION IS COLLECTED:
Information that you specifically give us
While you Subscribe or register with us you may be asked to provide certain types of personal information. This might happen through our website when you subscribe or register with us, Set up profiles to share with others, Interact with other users/consultants on Visa Consultants, Log in to visaconsultants.com and interact with our products and services. We will give you a Collection Notice at the time, to explain how we will use the personal information we are asking for. The notice may be written or verbal.
Your information on this website consists of personally identifiable details, collected or received about you, when you…
Your information may include
- Registration-related information (such as name, address, telephone and email address);
- Member profile about yourself that you can share with others;
- A profile on your business or your profession that you desire to share with others,
- Information about your visits to other web sites, pages and services;
- Your responses to our offerings and advertisements;
- Information about the features or offerings you use from us;
- Customer service information; and
- Other information specifically related to your use of a particular feature or offering.
Information That We Collect From Others
Users have the ability to start a transaction with non-users by providing contact details such as email address, physical address, and phone number. In these situations, the information will be collected and stored by us to contact the non-user and to prevent abuse of our systems.
Your payment provider may transmit information about the payment that we may collect or process.
In some situations, personal information of users may be collected from public sources.
We may collect or process the following information:
- Contact Details - email address, phone number
- Location Details - Physical Address, billing address, timezone
- Financial Information - transaction details, payment account details (e.g. paypal email address and physical address), wire transfer details
- User Generated Content - transaction description
Information We Collect As You Use Our Service
We maintain records of the interactions we have with our users, including the products, services and customer support we have provided. This includes the interactions our users have with our platform such as when a user has viewed a page or clicked a button.
When we are contacted we may collect personal information that is intrinsic to the communication. For example, if we are contacted via email, we will collect the email address used.
Links To Other Sites
HOW IS THE PERSONAL INFORMATION USED:
The information we request, collect, and process is primarily used to provide users with the product or service they have requested. More specifically, we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to answer enquiries about our services, or to respond to a complaint;
- to promote our other programs, products or services which may be of interest to you (unless you have opted out from such communications);
- to comply with legal and regulatory obligations;
- if otherwise permitted or required by law; or
- for other purposes with your consent, unless you withdraw your consent for these purposes.
The 'lawful processing' grounds on which we will use personal information about our users are (but are not limited to):
- when a user has given consent;
- when necessary for the performance of a contract to which the user is party;
- processing is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations;
- processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of our users or of another natural person;
- processing is done in pursuing our legitimate interests, where these interests do not infringe on the rights of our users.
WHEN WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We recognize the importance of preserving integrity and maintaining confidentiality. Any personal information and/or business proprietary material that are disclosed will be kept highly confidential.
All information given to Visaconsultant by its prospective clients, is kept strictly confidential and on a need-to-know basis and is well protected. We record your personal details only if you send us a message. You can be assured that your personal information is used only by our trained staff for the work purpose that you engaged us to do.
We will not use your e-mail address for any purpose, and not disclose it without your permission. Your information is never used for marketing or solicitation and is never sold or given to anyone for these purposes.
Visaconsultant never supplies any other person or organization with your information except those government agencies involved in your immigration process (e.g. Australian Immigration Authorities, DIBP or the Home office, UK, etc.).
You can register with our website if you would like to receive our catalogs or updates on our new services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless we receive your consent.
Keeping with the times our site features an online payment service which operates on the lines of Visaconsultant fraud protection policy to ensure our clients a hassle-free payment.
The site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We encrypt your personal and financial information and use our best efforts to prevent it from being read or intercepted as the information travels over the Internet. While we are committed to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. In case the user has any complaint (s) regarding our services or processes then he/she can approach us and get registered the same.
Other Disclosures And Transfers
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties for the following purposes:
- if necessary to provide the service or product you have requested;
- We receive court orders, subpoenas or other requests for information by law enforcement,
- if otherwise permitted or required by law; or
- for other purposes with your consent.
As we are a global company, with offices around the world, your personal information may be processed by staff in any of our offices.
ACCESSING OR CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to request access to the personal information Visaconsultant holds about you. Unless an exception applies, we must allow you to see the personal information we hold about you, within a reasonable time period, and without unreasonable expense for no charge. Most personal information can be accessed by logging into your account. If you wish to access information that is not accessible through the platform, or wish to download all personal information we hold on you in a portable data format, please contact our Privacy Officer.
You also have the right to request the correction of the personal information we hold about you. All your personal information can be updated through the user settings pages. If you require assistance please contact our customer support.
EXERCISING YOUR OTHER RIGHTS
You have a number of other rights in relation to the personal data Visaconsultant holds about you; however, there may be restrictions on how you may exercise the rights. This is largely due to the nature of the products and services we provide. Much of the data we collect is in order to check your eligibility for the service.
If you have an enquiry or a complaint about the way we handle your personal information, or to seek to exercise your privacy rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you, you may contact our Privacy Officer as follows:
For the purposes of the GDPR, our Privacy Officer is also our Data Protection Officer (DPO).